I was a patient at GTC twice in 8 years, and received excellent PT which allowed me to care for my young children on my own again. Sandy and her team were amazing, and I continue to refer friends to her. Thank you!
The treatment I had was great and I will definitely use you in the future if needed!
This is my third time going to the GTC in Arlington. The staffs there are wonderful. They will always be my physical therapy center. The staffs- Chris, Jamail, Frashy, Cory, Shauna and Lisa- thank you for making me feel at ease.
I had a great physical therapist, Sandy at Flower Mound. Everyone was great, my injury will take a year or so before I can get back to physical activity, but the staff has provided me with the tools to aid my recovery. Thanks.
Shauna and Heather are great. The facilities are top-notch and spotlessly clean. A lot of care has been taken to get the most benefit out of each session for the patient. A pleasure to be here.
The McKinney staff is fantastic. The length of my therapy helped a lot and I′ll miss y′all!
Please praise this staff for their high level of professionalism and high level of encouraging their patients to do better. The atmosphere was upbeat, sunny, comfortable and very nurturing of hope & self-confidence.
GTC’s Personalized Physical Therapy Services include:
Manual therapy is a hands-on technique to relieve pain and improve range of motion in muscles and joints.
- Stretching and soft tissue mobilization uses stretching and deep pressure to break up fibrous muscle tissue such as scar tissue and relax muscle tension.
- Dry needling is a technique where the therapist inserts a thin filament needle into soft tissues to stimulate the healing process (muscle “trigger points”, fascia, tendons and ligaments, etc.). The result of dry needling is pain relief and restoration of healthy physiology.
- Conditioning and weight program is a supervised program using fitness and aerobic equipment with a personal program designed to increase muscle strength and endurance.
- Modalities such as Ultrasound, Moist Heat, Paraffin, Cold Laser and Electrical stimulation, to facilitate the manual and exercise techniques.
- McKenzie approach for neck and lower back pain includes exercises tailored to the patient’s condition that will gradually centralize or remove pain. Once proper technique is learned, the patient may practice these exercises at home.
- Custom splints to protect injured or surgical sites, provide support to weakened structures, or correct joint deformity.
- Desensitization techniques for surgical wounds and neurological problems involve very gentle stimulation that is gradually increased as a patient’s tolerance adapts.
Work and functional simulation are activities individually designed to recreate the physical demands of the patient’s work tasks.
- Amputee Rehabilitation
Our outcome-based therapy strives to optimize:
- A patient’s ability to return to activities that have become difficult or impossible due to injury or disease
- The elimination or reduction of pain related to the areas of the body affected
- Over-all joint motion
- Muscle and joint strength
- Wellness and quality of life